Apply for P17AS00717
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CCC Era Dry Stone Wall Training at Grand Teton National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $89,764.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
Previous opportunity: Trails Intern for Deferred Maintenance and Volunteer Trail Stewardship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00717
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00717) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00745||Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project|
|P17AS00777||National Park Service-Multiples preservation Projects at Casa Grande Ruins National Monument|
|P17AS00779||Youth Restoration Project on the Channel Islands|
|P17AS00801||Technical Assistance in Climate Monitoring Operations and Data Management for the Mojave Desert Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|P17AS00837||Enhancing Natural Values While Protecting People and Facilities|
|P17AS00838||Operations at the William O Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC)|
|F18AS00017||R2 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program FOR STATE GAME AND FISH AGENCIES|
|F18AS00015||R2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program FOR STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES|
|F18AS00016||R2 Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program FOR STATE GAME AND FISH AGENCIES|
|F18AS00037||R3 Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00042||R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F18AS00043||R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F18AS00044||R8 (CA/NV) Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|P18AS00033||Resource Management Experience for Youth Interns|
|P18AS00034||Interpretation, Education, Volunteers and Outreach Interns|
|F18AS00063||Region 7 - FY18 Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program - Only open to State Fish and Game agency|
|F18AS00068||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)|
|F18AS00069||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F18AS00072||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program|
|F18AS00071||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00717", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.