Apply for EPA R3 CBP 19 03
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Continuation and Administration of the Chesapeake Center for Collaborative Computing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.466.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 07, 2018 See Section IV of the solicitation for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Duval County, Florida
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA R3 CBP 19 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R3 CBP 19 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00014||Research Associates for Visitor Services at Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 18 08||2018 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|F19AS00019||Archaeology and Anthropology Research Associate at the Desert National Wildlife Complex|
|72067419APS00001||Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement|
|EPA G2019 P3 Q1||16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competitiion Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Air Quality|
|EPA G2019 P3 Q2||16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Safe and Sustainable Water Resources|
|EPA G2019 P3 Q3||16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Sustainable and Healthy Communities|
|EPA G2019 P3 Q4||16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Chemical Safety|
|F19AS00030||Endangered Species Conservation & Recovery Implementation Funds|
|EPA OW OWOW 18 04||FY 2018 Support of the National Estuary Program Coastal Watershed Grants|
|EPA OP OEJ 19 01||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|M19AS00001||Pilot Regional Fisheries Monitoring Cooperative Agreement|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 06||FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 07||FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS CLEANUP GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 08||FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS|
|EPA OW OWOW 19 01||FY 2019 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 319|
|POA CESU 19 01||Legacy Resource Management|
|18 PHL NOFO 03||Marine Hackathon|
|M19AS00004||BOEM FY 2019 Archiving BOEM¿s Meteorological Data in GCOOS website|
|BOR LC 19 N002||Notice of Internet to Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R3 CBP 19 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.