Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III (P17AS00317)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,608.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Previous opportunity: Statistical Methodological Development for Long-Term Vegetation Monitoring
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00317) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00238||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|17 565||Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers|
|DHS 17 MT 045 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 7|
|DE FOA 0001762||Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program|
|17 566||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program|
|17 567||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004||Research of Technologies Advancing Corrosion Prevention and Control|
|L17AS00146||BLM Idaho Joint Fire Science Program Fire Science Exchange Network Projects|
|17 569||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|G17AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|L17AS00166||BLM Joint Fire Science Program Student Travel Assistance|
|G17AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N029||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|G17AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00380||Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army|
|G17AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|P17AS00426||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center-A Museum Internship Program|
|G17AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|N62645 PA 17 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00317", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: