Apply for F18AS00190
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NAWCA 2019-2 Canada Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.623.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2018 This notice of funding has been extended by one day It is mandatory for SF-424 and SF-424d to be submitted into grants.gov by the deadline. Proposal and supporting documents can be submitted to LacyAlison@fws.gov by the deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00190
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00190) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00202||Fiscal Year 2018 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F18AS00140||Yukon River Treaty Project Implementation|
|F18AS00208||Habitat and ecology of the endangered Piping Plover and other priority species at the Cat Island Chain restoration project and Green Bay|
|P18AS00393||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
|F18AS00238||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F18AS00240||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|P18AS00378||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
|F18AS00269||FY 2018 Recovery Challenge|
|F18AS00273||CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648|
|F18AS00274||Merced River Drought Resistance Project|
|F18AS00102||Mid-Columbia Refuge Complex Inventory & Monitoring|
|F18AS00276||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|USDA FS 2019 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2019|
|F18AS00275||Ontonagon River streamside rearing trailer parentage analysis|
|M18AS00006||Analysis of Critical and Strategic Recovery from Sand Used for Beach Nourishment|
|F18AS00308||NAWCA FY19 U.S. Small Grants|
|F18AS00310||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2018|
|F18AS00315||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|P18AS00542||Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|F18AS00331||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00190", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.