Apply for TAP 2020
- The Department of the Interior in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.875.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY20 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program
Previous opportunity: Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TAP 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TAP 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 19 03||Myanmar Program on Elimination of Child Labor (My-PEC)|
|RFI 612 TA 20 001||Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TAP 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.