Apply for P19AS00446
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections of the Southeast" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $128,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lane County, Oregon
Previous opportunity: GLRI project - Improving Landscape Connectivity for Pollinators in Oak Savannah Ecosystem
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00446
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00446) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0086||Youth Assist with Historic Preservation of Structures|
|P19AS00447||Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|72026319RFA00003||USAID Scholars Activity|
|PAS MOROCCO FY19 05||Youth Alumni Reintegration Seminar 2019|
|RFI LIBYOUTH LIBERIA||The Liberia Youth Activity|
|ED GRANTS 080119 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: National Center on Accessible Educational Materials for Learning CFDA Number 84.327Z|
|P19AS00468||Engage Youth Employee to Enhance the Preservation, Inventory|
|P19AS00467||Improving geographic information systems maps and data for NPS Southeast Region Parks|
|P19AS00469||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area - Modification 13|
|ED GRANTS 080719 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implementation of High-Quality Instruction, Interventions, and Services for Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.326C|
|P19AS00477||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Kingsley Plantation, Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve|
|ED GRANTS 080819 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--National Technical Assistance Center for Systemic Improvement Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 84.326R|
|P19AS00485||Invasive plant management; organizing plant data and conducting field treatments on multiple invasive (exotic) plants|
|P19AS00487||Fort Frederica National Monument Youth Conservation Internships|
|ED GRANTS 080919 001||OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L|
|ED GRANTS 081219 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Part B Data CFDA Number 84.373Y|
|ED GRANTS 081219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Data CFDA Number 84.373Z|
|NPS 19 NERO 0103||Operation, Use & Maintenance of the Independence Visitor Center|
|NPS NOI 19 1094||CESU – Special History Study to Document History Associated With the Forks of the Road Slave Market in Natchez, Mississippi|
|P19AS00499||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA -Modification 18|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00446", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.