Apply for PAS BGI FY22 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Barbados in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Bridgetown PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: OSBDC Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS BGI FY22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS BGI FY22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 21 17||Increased compliance with Mexican labor law and international labor standards by the tomato and chile pepper sectors in Mexico|
|SFOP0008411||FY 2022 Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Student Placement and Monitoring|
|SFOP0008377||DRL FY21 IRF NEA Combatting Antisemitism Online|
|DOS KAM AMBSSH FY21||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2022|
|NCD 22 02||Incentivizing Oral Healthcare Providers to Treat Patients with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities|
|NCD 22 03||To Assess a Long-Standing Administrative Exclusion under Federal Employment Tax Law for People with Disabilities in Congregate Work Settings for Federal Employment Tax Purposes|
|DHS 21 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2021 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|SRB10022FO 01||U.S. Embassy Belgrade - Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Protection|
|PAS LAPAZ FY22 01||U.S. Embassy La Paz - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NOI ILAB 21 04||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Uzbekistan’s Cotton Industry|
|INL22GR0001 WHPMEX BORDMGMT 10202021||Border Management Study – U.S.-Mexico Border|
|SFOP0008418||FY22 Counter Russia Malign Influence|
|SFOP0008421||Countering Russian Chemical and Biological Threats|
|SFOP0008425||Counter Russian Malign Influence|
|SFOP0008428||Chemical Security Program|
|SFOP0008429||Partnership for Nuclear Threat Reduction|
|SFOP0008426||Countering The Proliferation Of Advanced Conventional Weapons|
|SFOP0008430||Countering Iran's Ballistic Missile Capability|
|SFOP0008434||Countering North Korean WMD Proliferation|
|SFOP0008432||Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS BGI FY22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.