Apply for RFA FD 19 026
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Regional Performance and Innovation Consortium (RPIC) - Human Capacity and Community Transformation Initiatives - ACF Region VII
Previous opportunity: Prairie Species Conservation, Habitat Management, and Captive Rearing
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 19 026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 19 026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 19 025||Information Sharing System for State-Regulated Drug Compounding Activities (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 027||Renewal Application: Critical Path Public Private Partnerships (U18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 19 022||Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Implementing Alternative Methods to Expand the Reach across the Global Supply Chain (U01) - Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 002||Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 029||Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 028||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 20 005||Heart Failure Collaboratory (R18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 006||Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 004||Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 019||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Elucidating Fundamental Principles of Dermal Pharmacokinetics for Microdialysis or Microperfusion Techniques (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 018||Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model extrapolation to human from rabbit for ophthalmic drug products (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 017||Transferring Harmonized Laboratory Data from Healthcare Institutions to Registries Using FHIR Protocol (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 007||Center for Collaborative Research on Complex Generics (U18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|PAR 20 083||Enhancing Regulatory Science for Advancing Pharmaceutical Quality and Manufacturing (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 020||Renewal - Investigation of impact of manufacturing difference and formulation variation on drug release for Levonorgestrel Intrauterine System (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 021||Novel Approaches to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 20 009||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 20 013||Building an Integrated Laboratory System to Advance the Safety of Human and Animal Food (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 025||Conduct Studies to Establish More Targeted Durations of Use for Certain Approved Antimicrobial New Animal Drugs in Food Animals (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 012||Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 19 026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.