Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Health Funds (PPHF-2017) (HHS 2017 ACL AOA FPSG 0206)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Health Funds (PPHF-2017)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.761.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 13, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: STEM + Computing Partnerships
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL AOA FPSG 0206) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 615 17 000002||Afya County and National Support Program|
|CDC RFA GH13 137005CONT17||Establishing a Center for Public Health Training in Complex Humanitarian Emergencies, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|SM 17 008||Promoting Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care|
|CDC RFA GH14 142004CONT17||Global Non-Communicable Disease Prevention and Promotion of Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|CDC RFA GH15 160703CONT17||Strengthening a Regional Public Health Surveillance, Capacity and Laboratory Network for Central America with the Secretaria General del Sistema de la Integracion Centroamericana (SG-SICA)/Consejo de Ministros de Salud de Centroamerica (COMISCA) Depa|
|CDC RFA GH16 160103CONT17||Strengthening sustainable public health capacity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region for polio eradication and routine immunization activities|
|SM 17 009||Resiliency in Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|CDC RFA GH13 130605CONT17||Implementing Public Health Programs and Strengthening Public Health Capacity in Guatemala and Central American Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|CDC RFA GH16 170402CONT17||Strengthening and the Development of Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable Public Health Capacity through Collaboration, Program development and Implementation, Communication, and Information Sharing in the Eastern Mediterranean Region|
|CDC RFA GH13 136905CONT17||Cooperative Agreement with Egypt Ministry of Health and Population for Global Disease Detection Activities Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|CDC RFA GH14 140504CONT17||Strengthening Public Health Capacity in Bangladesh|
|HHS 2017 IHS PHN 0001||Public Health Nursing|
|CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP17||SUPPLEMENT: Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CK17 1705||Continuing Enhanced National Surveillance for Prion Diseases in the United States|
|CDC RFA CK14 140403CONT17||BioMosaic: Enhancing surveillance, detection, risk assessment and response activities using a mapping and visualization tool|
|CDC RFA CK13 130105CONT17||Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Building Capacity and Networks to Address Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Americas|
|RFA 121 17 000001||HealthLink Ukraine|
|CDC RFA GH15 156704CONT17||Strengthening HIV Clinical Services in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH15 1616004CONT17||Implementing Evidence Based Prevention Interventions for Key Populations in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH17 175002CONT17||Enhancing Sustainable and Integrated Health, Strategic Information and Laboratory Systems for Quality Comprehensive HIV Services through Technical Assistance to the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL AOA FPSG 0206", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: