Apply for P19AS00077
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maintenance Project (repair fences, trails, remove vegetation) at Parashant National Monument" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with ACE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $112,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Areas Program
Previous opportunity: Archeological Survey, Monitoring, and Site Recording for Joshua Tree National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00077
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00077) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00097||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|BOR DO 19 F012||WaterSMART- Applied Science Grants|
|BOR DO 19 F009||WaterSMART: Water Reclamation and Reuse Research under the Title XVI Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|P19AS00329||Monitoring Precipitation Chemistry and Atmospheric Deposition at a High-Elevation Site in Mount Rainier National Park|
|F19AS00282||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation-USFWS Conservation Partnership|
|NPSNOIAZRU1900659||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPSNOISAAN1900729||Youth in Preservation: Acequia Rehabilitation and Historic Resource Preservation|
|L19AS00099||Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|P19AS00344||Interactions among vegetation and fluvial geomorphic processes al|
|P19AS00345||Herpetofaunal Species Inventory and Assessment|
|F19AS00288||Mount Charelston Blue Butterfly Surveys|
|P19AS00346||Drivers of early postfire tree regeneration and indicators of forest re|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00750||Santa Fe NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00746||El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00747||Oregon & California NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00749||Old Spanish Trail Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00748||Trail of Tears NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|P19AS00348||Challenge Cost Share|
|NPS 19 NERO 0059||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
|P19AS00351||Master Cooperative Agreement for Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00077", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.