Apply for F17AS00312
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Alliance for Pollinators" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.649.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2017 This is a Single Source directed to Euchee Butterfly Farm and will be open for five business days as required..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Public Stewardship and Youth Outreach - Invasives Removal
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00312
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00312) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00188||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|P19AS00187||Watershed Moment: Connecting People, Mountains and Rivers|
|P19AS00261||Challenge Cost Share Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00312", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.