Apply for PAS BE200 FY21 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Belgium in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Equity Assistance Centers Assistance Listing Number 84.004D
Previous opportunity: Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS BE200 FY21 02
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS BE200 FY21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.