Apply for USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Faculty Exchange Program 10.613 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.613.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDBCP VAPG 2021||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|KV SU 01162021 0908||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.